A Rarepear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RarePear, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RarePear

RarePear Owner Owner

Hey guys!

I just wanted to do a introduction for you all to get to know me a little better. My username is RarePear, previously Gh0stFox, and I use to moderate as a senior mod back on the pre-Retro world, where I created the town Paris. I joined Craftyn's community in 2014 and am very happy to be apart of its revival!

About Me
    Minecraft: RarePear
    Discord: Parice#0435
    Instagram/Vsco: paricej
    | https://vsco.co/paricej/images/1

I'm 20-years-old, living in my own downtown apartment, and majoring in political science (With hopes of minoring in English/Arabic). My aspiration is to become a criminal attorney and hopefully moving back to my home state California for law school.

My current job is an office assistant, but I love to bake at home (Previously a baker/barista) and looking to obtain a degree in baking & pastries as well! Which leads to the fact that I'm obsessed with sweets or anything under the moon of desserts/coffee. I'm a night lover so you'll likely see me playing at an ungodly hour. Here's a few more details about me below:

Favorite Things
    White, gray, and mustard are my favorite colors. I love foxes, bats, cats, flowers, coffee, pastries, sushi, Kill Bill, Game of Thrones, Gilmore Girls, being a silly, confronting, watching movies, rainy days, naps, tiny objects, reading, writing, editing, designing, and more.

Be sure to catch me on voice chat, would love to get to know you guys more! :love:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 6:01 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1