A Rarepear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RarePear, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RarePear

RarePear Owner Owner

Hey guys!

I just wanted to do a introduction for you all to get to know me a little better. My username is RarePear, previously Gh0stFox, and I use to moderate as a senior mod back on the pre-Retro world, where I created the town Paris. I joined Craftyn's community in 2014 and am very happy to be apart of its revival!

About Me
    Minecraft: RarePear
    Discord: Parice#0435
    Instagram/Vsco: paricej
    | https://vsco.co/paricej/images/1

I'm 20-years-old, living in my own downtown apartment, and majoring in political science (With hopes of minoring in English/Arabic). My aspiration is to become a criminal attorney and hopefully moving back to my home state California for law school.

My current job is an office assistant, but I love to bake at home (Previously a baker/barista) and looking to obtain a degree in baking & pastries as well! Which leads to the fact that I'm obsessed with sweets or anything under the moon of desserts/coffee. I'm a night lover so you'll likely see me playing at an ungodly hour. Here's a few more details about me below:

Favorite Things
    White, gray, and mustard are my favorite colors. I love foxes, bats, cats, flowers, coffee, pastries, sushi, Kill Bill, Game of Thrones, Gilmore Girls, confrontation, watching movies, rainy days, naps, tiny objects, reading, writing, editing, designing, and more.

Be sure to catch me on voice chat, would love to get to know you guys more! :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1