Maximus Traitorus, Ready To Serve.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max_Traitorus, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Max_Traitorus

Max_Traitorus Founder of Arcadia

Hello, my name is Maximus. (My original name was Undeadarmy for those that are Retro-Veterans.)
    I hope this introduction gives you some insight into who I am and how to approach me.

Basic Information

Name: My name is Maximus, but my official name is Maxwell. A friend of mine used to greet me with "Maximus Traitorus!" and it kinda just rang with me. More details about it later on in the post.
    I am 20 years of age, born February 9th, 1999 in Kentucky. Fun fact: I share the same birthday as my mother! Yep, she was also born February 9th!
    Hobbies: Of course you can probably guess that I enjoy gaming because... well... bro, you're on a Minecraft forum. I also like to play table-top games, such as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer 40k (this is where my alias is based off of!), and various card games and board games. In my spare time from gaming and table-top adventures, I construct and paint models for 40k and watch anim- cartoons. Manly cartoons. *cough* *cough*
    Mentality:
    I generally have a "play nice, play fair" attitude and don't mind helping out those that need help and expecting nothing in return. I am somewhat quick to anger, but can realize my frustration and also quickly defuse myself if I get to out of hand. I rarely hold grudges, after a bit of time (1-3 days) I will forgive the person who made me upset and move on with life. Sometimes (mostly rare) I will get a wave of random depression out of nowhere, if this occurs please be careful and mindful as this is my most vulnerable state and can have everlasting impact on my viewpoint of you.

That's it for now, I will be updating the post with additional information and answers to any questions one may ask. Enjoy your stay on Craftyn!