Unfortunately For You, Callsignstreak Is Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CallsignStreak, Apr 15, 2019.

?

How do you feel now that I'm back?

1. Not angry, just disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not disappointed, just angry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Angry and disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Frightened

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fearful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Afraid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Terrified

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Disgusted

100.0%
  9. Horrified

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CallsignStreak

CallsignStreak New Member

Hello, friends!

My name is CallsignStreak (000 Chupathingy#6880 on Discord). I first joined Craftyn way back in I-don't-even-know-when, and left shortly after the Flash in 2013 - in sixth grade. In those times, I was a dedicated town assistant in Carolingia, minted just two weeks after my arrival. Just weeks before the server went kaput, I finally realized my dream of founding my own town. I frequently participated in the writing contests hosted by QuotableRaven, and the story about how I got my name won the inaugural edition over the entry of riofly, who would come to be my dear friend.

These days, I'm usually seen bumbling around Rogueport, talking CSGO at anyone that will listen (#VforVictory!).

In the intervening six years, I've gone from having a fervent passion for aerospace to having a begrudging, submissive respect for journalism. I was always better at writing than math, anyway.

If you want to play anything, just give me a holler! I'm APR.ddg on steam (/id/DalekBubbles). I'm always down for some CS:GO, Siege, Civ V, War Thunder, Arma, Ace Combat 7, Wildlands, Space Engineers, Robocraft, or whatever, really.

• Like Like x 2